Withdraw from a Program

The Withdrawal from a Graduate Program form initiates a request from a student to withdraw one of his/her degree programs.This form is only to be used by students currently enrolled in more than one degree program and wishing to withdraw from only one program.  If you wish to withdraw from school, please use the Withdraw from Graduate School Form.

To make this request: